Parker Water & Sanitation District's Communications Department works with the media and our community to offer up-to-date access to information and news about PWSD.
Press Contact Information
- Feb. 17, 2022: Parker Water & Sanitation District Maintains AA+ Rating (PDF)
- Feb. 2, 2022: Parker Water & Sanitation District Board Votes to Terminate Inclusion Agreement (PDF)
- Dec. 14, 2021: PWSD & CPNMD Temporarily Delay Water & Wastewater Utility Inclusion (PDF)
- Sept. 29, 2021: Parker Water & Sanitation District and Lower South Platte Water Conservancy District Announce Pioneering Water Partnership (PDF)
- Nov. 17, 2020: Rueter-Hess Recreation Authority Announces the Opening of Incline Challenge (PDF)
- Oct. 14, 2020: Parker Water & Sanitation District Receives Award of Recognition for Outstanding Treatment Plant Performance (PDF)
- May 22, 2020: PWSD Earns AA+ Rating with a Stable Outlook from S&P during COVID-19 (PDF)
PWSD teamed up with a local beekeeper to split existing hives at various locations around Rueter-Hess Reservoir. These bees will help improve Parker's local bee population. Read more...
PWSD will begin the 2022 Seasonal Flushing program in late May. Read more...
PWSD and Resource Central have partnered to provide our customers with no-cost sprinkler consultations. Resource Central technicians will visit your home, run a few tests to check your sprinklers’ efficiency, and diagnose any problems. Read more...