Dale Reiman has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and has worked the past 40 + years in commercial printing. Dale has been active with the Parker Water and Sanitation District as both treasurer and secretary over the last 8 years.
- Since being involved with PWSD, the board has:
- Refinanced debt several times saving over $30,000,000.
- Increased credit rating of PWSD from C- to AA+
- Doubled the size of the North Water Reclamation plant.
- Initiated the iron manganese filtration project – to eliminate brown water.
- Began implementation of future surface water capabilities for PWSD
Besides working with the PWSD Dale is active with his community HOA. Since 2016 Dale has volunteered on both the landscape committee and the finance committee. Using his experience with the PWSD, Dale has been able to assist his HOA with water saving techniques by informing and implementing the Aqua Hawk water saving system to the community, as well as, to the different board members.
In addition to the above, Dale is a member of Ave Maria Catholic Parish. Dale has volunteered his time with the Leisure Club in different capacities as well as being treasurer on the ministry’s board.
All Board members need to have forward thinking and policy level board experience such as myself, Merlin Klotz and Bill Wasserman.