Jobs at PWSD
Parker Water and Sanitation District is accepting applications for a full-time Industrial Electrician.
This non-exempt position is responsible for the electrical operation, repair, maintenance and preventive maintenance of the District's water and wastewater equipment, and facilities; and the installation of new electrical devices at District facilities.
Successful candidates must have a minimum of three years’ experience (will consider a combination of classroom training and actual field experience) with progressively increased responsibility as an electrician. Position requires knowledge and experience in preventive maintenance, operation, troubleshooting, repairs, and modifications to motors, HVAC, controllers, power supplies and transformers associated with water production and wastewater treatment.
Must be able to obtain a class “B” CDL with Hazmat endorsement.
Colorado Journeyman’s License a plus. Experience with Variable Frequency Drives, Instrumentation Equipment, PLC’s, soft - start equipment and SCADA is highly desirable.
Depending on experience and license, beginning pay between $20.97/hr and $36.41/hr. Range covers applicants with no license to Journeyman to Master Electrician. Excellent benefits include company paid health/dental and life insurance plus retirement plan.
Qualified candidates can send application and resume to email@example.com or fax to 303-841-7457.
Please include responses to the supplemental questions listed below with your resume/application:
1. What is your experience with Ultrasonic and RADAR level sensors and Magnetic flow meters?
2. Have you worked with the following equipment - Fischer Rosemount or Endress & Hauser Pressure Transmitters and instruments?
3. Briefly explain - what is your experience with Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)?
4. What type(s) of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) experience do you have?
5. What is the difference between a VFD and a Soft-start?
Job will be posted until filled.
Alternatively, you may mail your application and resume to:
Parker Water & Sanitation District
Attn: Human Resources
19801 E Mainstreet
Parker, CO 80138