Parker Water & Sanitation District asks you to do your part in watering efficiently during the summer months.
Remember these guidelines:
- Alternating watering days based on address:
- Homes ending in an EVEN number = SUNDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY
- Homes ending in an ODD number = MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, SATURDAY
- Multi-family, HOAs, Commercial Properties = MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, SATURDAY
- No watering between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Water will evaporate rather than benefiting your landscape.
- Water waste is prohibited. Watch for runoff, overspray, and leaks. Report water waste to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Be sure to check your sprinkler system after major storms or power outages. Some systems may revert to manufacturer settings and will need to be reset.
Irrigation Audits: Slow the Flow
Are you struggling to wrap your head around your sprinkler system? PWSD and Resource Central partnered to provide you a no-cost sprinkler consultation. Resource Central Technicians will run a few tests to check your sprinklers’ efficiency and diagnose any problems your system might have. At the end of your consultation, you’ll receive a customized watering schedule designed to reduce water usage and keep your landscape healthy and beautiful all summer long!