Parker Water & Sanitation District's Communications Department works with the media and our community to offer up-to-date access to information and news about PWSD.
Press Contact Information
- Feb. 17, 2022: Parker Water & Sanitation District Maintains AA+ Rating (PDF)
- Feb. 2, 2022: Parker Water & Sanitation District Board Votes to Terminate Inclusion Agreement (PDF)
- Dec. 14, 2021: PWSD & CPNMD Temporarily Delay Water & Wastewater Utility Inclusion (PDF)
- Sept. 29, 2021: Parker Water & Sanitation District and Lower South Platte Water Conservancy District Announce Pioneering Water Partnership (PDF)
- Nov. 17, 2020: Rueter-Hess Recreation Authority Announces the Opening of Incline Challenge (PDF)
- Oct. 14, 2020: Parker Water & Sanitation District Receives Award of Recognition for Outstanding Treatment Plant Performance (PDF)
- May 22, 2020: PWSD Earns AA+ Rating with a Stable Outlook from S&P during COVID-19 (PDF)
PWSD customer Garden In A Box discounts are running out! Read more...
PWSD and Resource Central have partnered to provide our customers with no-cost sprinkler consultations. Resource Central technicians will visit your home, run a few tests to check your sprinklers’ efficiency, and diagnose any problems. Read more...
The election to be held on May 3, 2022 is hereby canceled pursuant to section 1-13.5-513(6) C.R.S. Read more...